It’s a fresh start and we are starting the year with so much to do, we plan to positively affect our community in the following area;…
1. Environmental Sustainability of our community.
2. Skill Acquisition and Empowerment programmes.
3. Fund Raising Events and Sponsorship programmes.
4. Teaching #RecyclingEarly in collaborations with the two Local Council Chairmen, Industry Experts, and inclusion of volunteers to join in the success of the educative programme, across both Primary and Secondary Schools (Public & Private) within the two community – #OdiOlowo and #Mushin.
5. We plan to engage every youth of this community positively, to work together as a formidable force to tackle our major differences.
6. We plan to recognize every of our hard working, upwardly mobile, smart thinkers and independent hustlers (Entrepreneur) with an award of excellence to encourage as many people to strive for greatness in whatever they do, anywhere and everywhere.
7. In the course of the year, we plan to organize an essay competition, majorly for Senior Secondary School student within the two community.
We will be making known other development/plans as it unfold, in the coming month.
We want every of our events be shared across our various platforms to reach a more larger audience.
Thank you one, thank you all!